Monday, September 05, 2005

Easy 4.1 miles, Friday morning, Sept 2, 41 minutes, around the neighborhood

The schedule dictated an easy 4-miler on Friday, and I decided that morning would be a good time to run it. I had an easy work-day and started at around 9.30am around the neighborhood. Using Sue and Paul's pedometer application over Google maps, I was able to plan my route precisely.

The actual run itself was pretty uneventful, and I seemed to have done 10 min/mile pace though I recall that I ran the last mile at least 30seconds faster than the remaining miles. So, I must have gone slow the first two miles. Anyway, it felt pretty good. Usually, when I do morning runs, I get pretty lethargic the rest of the day (esp. after breakfast). However, I was feeling good the whole day and that is proof enough for me that I have come a long way since April when the training program began. Thanks again TeamAsha!

By the way, my calculations show that I ran a total of 127.3 miles over 21 hours and 18 minutes in the month of August!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like free online video game on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home